ILM Level 4 Certificate In Leadership & Management
Our Level 4 qualification is bespoke to the day to day tasks that a dental practice manager is faced with.
Achieving the qualification will give you the knowledge, personal abilities and technical skills you need to be an effective dental practice manager. Each unit within the qualification focuses on a specific set of skills and knowledge in six broad areas – working with people, managing yourself and personal skills, providing direction, facilitating innovation and change, achieving results, and using resources.
Cost Advisory: Our ILM managers course is currently:
Qualification Fee: £995 + VAT
ILM registration fee: £140
Due to sponsorship ~ should be £2000.
Flexible payment plans available
To enrol on our next intake Please Contact Us
Benefits for individuals
- Consolidate your management skills and experience
- Build knowledge of specialist business areas such as finance and marketing
- Develop the capabilities and personal awareness you need to be a leader
- Accredit your experience with a nationally recognised qualification.
Benefits for employers
- Middle managers with an advanced understanding of their role and function in your organisation.
- Managers who can assess and improve their own leadership styles and behaviours.
- Flexible choice of units – customise this qualification to close skills gaps in your organisation.
This qualification will provide progression opportunities to other qualifications such as ILM Level 5 Award or Certificate in Leadership and Management.