Infection Control Workshop
Available for all team members
Join us at one of our training centres or In-house training at your workplace can also be provided, call to discuss prices for group bookings and workplace training.
* Infection control in the working environment (includes clinical and environmental cleaning)
* Safe and effective techniques to eliminate and prevent infections
* Maintaining a clean safe working environment
The course dates below are for events in Dudley.
Other venues are available. Please Contact
Elimination and Intervention
- Control measures in the clinical environment.
Maintaining a clean safe working environment.
- Clinical and environment cleaning schedules.
- Correct and appropriate uses of disinfectants
- Implementing HTM01-05 guidelines (includes processes, transportation and storage of instruments)
All our activities meet the educational criteria required for Verifiable Continuing Professional Development under the General Dental Council Lifelong Learning Scheme.